Modders Unite
Thank you for Logging In! Now go Get Posting, Check out Our arcade we Recntly added

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modders Unite
Thank you for Logging In! Now go Get Posting, Check out Our arcade we Recntly added
Modders Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rules of sb

Go down

rules of sb Empty rules of sb

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:36 pm

guys i am very sorry for what happened in the chat box for those who were there me and other ppl felt sara was abusing its an opinion. please note that the website will stay under cntrl in the chat box as long as you follo these rules
chat box rules:
no begging for lobbies
no disrespecting the moderators or admins
no swearing
no advertising other sites
no advertising jtags or lobbies if not official
no abuse of rank

thanks please help keep these rules firm

Back to top Go down

rules of sb Empty Re: rules of sb

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:37 pm

You have no right posting these rules and Sarah was not abusing her powers. She unbanned me to talk to me and said not to ban me. You abused YOUR powers (which you shouldn't have) and banned me 2 more times. no Swearing is a ridiculous considering were all not immature 10 year olds (you might be but ehh not me ferr shure). The only people who disrespected admin was you and your the only one who abused their power.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:56 pm

Orly wrote:You have no right posting these rules and Sarah was not abusing her powers. She unbanned me to talk to me and said not to ban me. You abused YOUR powers (which you shouldn't have) and banned me 2 more times. no Swearing is a ridiculous considering were all not immature 10 year olds (you might be but ehh not me ferr shure). The only people who disrespected admin was you and your the only one who abused their power.
hehehe tell that to jeff who ordered me to ban you lol and sara is no longer in power this post will get deleted and jeff will ip ban yoou

Last edited by cxreapercx on Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i said abuse instead of ban lol i was tired)

Back to top Go down

Post  ▐♥Jeff♥▐ Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:23 am

Orly wrote:You have no right posting these rules and Sarah was not abusing her powers. She unbanned me to talk to me and said not to ban me. You abused YOUR powers (which you shouldn't have) and banned me 2 more times. no Swearing is a ridiculous considering were all not immature 10 year olds (you might be but ehh not me ferr shure). The only people who disrespected admin was you and your the only one who abused their power.

really kid when is this gonna stop. Im done with you. Say Bye to Modders Unite. And you can give us all the **** rep youu want and tell everyone were scammers but guess what. Our loyal members know we do, do free lobbies you dumbass.

▐♥Jeff♥▐
Admin

https://moddersunite.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down