Modders Unite
Thank you for Logging In! Now go Get Posting, Check out Our arcade we Recntly added

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modders Unite
Thank you for Logging In! Now go Get Posting, Check out Our arcade we Recntly added
Modders Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Ops question

3 posters

Go down

Black Ops question Empty Black Ops question

Post  Takeo Of Mino Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:27 am

well ok so in every game I am in people yell at others for camping... so the next game after my entire team in MW2 was yelled at for camping - we all collectively rushed - so then the guy on the other team said "All you guys can do is rush" normally I hear camp substituted in for the rush word...
which brings me to my question - people say that in Black ops there is gonna be a "anti-camping modification"
if you stay in the same spot for more than say 3 minutes you are automatically booted from the lobby.
this is probably just to stop people from camping so someone started trying to spread the rumor or just to get people to stop that instant but I thought I'd put it out there.
Also I know there is an inactivity countdown that you will be kicked from the lobby if it reaches 0.
Any Input?

Takeo Of Mino

Back to top Go down

Black Ops question Empty Re: Black Ops question

Post  The Relieved Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:20 pm

that'd be the worst update ever. Camping is a playing style. Your playing style is classified somehow. What if they took out the only way you knew how to play? you'd suck . so they would never do hthat.

The Relieved

Back to top Go down

Post  ▐♥Jeff♥▐ Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:01 pm

The Relieved wrote:that'd be the worst update ever. Camping is a playing style. Your playing style is classified somehow. What if they took out the only way you knew how to play? you'd suck . so they would never do hthat.
Exactly

▐♥Jeff♥▐
Admin

https://moddersunite.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down